- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- In The News
In the News
The hotels, tour operators, and cruise lines that are transforming the world through travel.
More than 75% of U.S. hotels have towel and linen reuse programs, according to an industry survey.
CNN's Richard Quest speaks with Hilton Worldwide CEO Chris Nassetta and Marriott International CEO Arne Sorenson.
Susannah Streeter interviews Christopher Nassetta, President & CEO, Hilton Worldwide live from the World Economic Forum 2013. This interview originally aired on BBC World Service Radio -- "Newsday" on January 24, 2013. Learn more at www.hiltonworldwide.com/youth.
Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson and Hilton Worldwide CEO Christopher Nassetta on the opportunity for growth in emerging markets.
Hilton Worldwide is championing youth development having commissioned a white paper from the International Youth Foundation (IYF) and launched its own strategy for the area called Bright Blue Futures.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.